Warranty | Repairs
To qualify for our limited life time warranty, you must register your purchase.
LENS CARE SUGGESTIONS
- Always wet your lenses prior to cleaning them with your T-Shirt, like we all do, they will last longer.
- Always wash your sunglasses with fresh water then dry, using your Hook Optics lens cloth after fishing, otherwise salt dries on the lenses and as you clean them you are actually grinding the salt into the lens and possibly causing the scratches.
- Never use windex or cleaning products on your lenses.
- Rinse in the Am and PM under fresh water or with a tiny drop of non anti-bacterial dish soap to clean if you do not have lens cleaner.
- Never soak your sunglasses overnight in a bath, they don’t need one like you do!
We want your sunglasses to last following these simple instructions will help. Thank you for choosing Hook Optics Premium Polarized Sunglasses.
OUR WARRANTY IS OUR WORD
Once your sunglasses are registered here, your warranty is active. HOOK Optics sunglasses are warranted, to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER, against any manufacturing defects in materials. Frames or lenses that have been dropped, scratched, eaten by the dog and/or abused will not likely fall under manufacturers defects nor be warranted. This information is stated clearly on the warranty card in which you received with your purchase. The warranty is null and void otherwise. Hook Optics can provide replacement lenses for most scratched or damaged lenses for a fee. If you have a problem simply contact us, we will evaluate the problem and do our best to resolve it.
If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it up to 15 days from the date of receipt. Your sunglasses must be unworn and in the same condition it was received. You will be responsible for return shipping charges. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org include RETURN in the subject line. Include a copy of your original receipt and reason for the return. We will provide an email return authorization.
Platinum Glass Lens Disclaimer
HOOK Optics Platinum GLASS lenses pass all FDA standards but can crack or break. All persons wearing glass lenses should be aware that you have chosen to purchase glass lenses over the safer alternative(s) of thermoforce or polycarbonate lenses. If, by chance, an accident or injury does occur while wearing these glass lenses you understand that you made this selection and are wearing them at your own risk. Therefore, you agree not to hold An Optical Galleria, llc or HOOK Optics liable in any way, shape or form.